How to make a cup of Milo
Walt: To write a procedure on How to make a cup of milo?
Goal: To make a cup of milo
- Hot water
- Hot water jug
- Tea spoon
- First place a clean cup on a flat surface.
- Next get a jug of water and boil it.
- Get some sugar, milo and milk.
- Add a teaspoon of milo to the cup.
- Add a teaspoon of sugar to the cup with milo.
- Pour the boiling water into the cup with milo and sugar until it is ¾ full.
- Add some milk to the mixture of milo, sugar and water.
- Stir the mixture with a teaspoon.
- Leave the milo too cool down until it is ready to drink.