Pages

Wednesday, 26 October 2016

Kiwi Sport

Kiwi Sport - Softball

For todays Kiwi Sport we had Softball. We played a quick warm up game. Then we played another game called Skatter Ball. It was simple. There were 2 teams. One team  battied and the other one was fielding. My team was fielding. After everyone had a turn batting, it was our turn. For batting, there were 6 simple rules to remember. Those rules were:
  • Door knocking knuckles
  • Bat by your ear
  • Eye on the ball
  • Step on the bug
  • Squish the bug
  • And swat the fly.

The safety rules we had to follow were:
  • Check your surroundings
  • Do not throw the bat down
  • Only get the bat when the coach asks you to.

This is  what we had for softball today. I really enjoyed playing with my classmates.

Softball, Outside, Ball ...

By Davarni




1 comment:

  1. Well done Davarni. I really enjoyed watching you all playing today. I hope you will remember the rules and use it when you play next week.

    ReplyDelete