Tuesday 12 November 2019

Recount

A Swimming Challenge

Last month my mum and I went back to China for a holiday.  My uncle took me for a swim. He told me that he will reward me with one hundred Yuan if I could swim 100 meters without stopping.

 First of all, I did some warm-up exercises like running up and down beside the pool. I did some sit-ups and press-ups too. Then I was ready for the challenge.

Excitedly, I jumped into the water and a cool feeling went throughout my body, Then I took a deep breath and I started swimming like a swordfish.  I kept on swimming and was counting how many laps I swam.  The pool was 25 metres long so I swam 4 times to finish 100 meters.

Finally, I finished 4 laps and I felt very tired but I was happy because I was getting 100 Yuan. I was out of breath too.  My uncle was very happy too and he gave me a high 5. Then he gave the money.

I felt very happy because it was the first time ever I swam 100 metres.  It was a very happy day for all of us.

By Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're moving!

Kia ora thanks for checking out our Class Blog This is our final post on this blog because we are moving! Check us out at our new blog here