Tuesday 5 March 2019

At the Pools

One hot, sunny morning, my friends and I went to play outside. Then my dad came and told us to get into the car so we could go to the Otahuhu pools. I ran inside my house and got everything that we all needed for the pools. My friends and I were very excited because we were going to the pools.

When we got there, we were already changed into our togs. We all started at the bombing place. My friends and I went to the bombing place and we jumped off the plank. After that, we went swimming in the swimming competitions. We all took turns and I came first but my friends came second.

On our way home, my dad asked us if we wanted to eat some food, so I and my friends said yes and he took us to KFC to eat.

After eating our delicious dinner we were so glad because it was our luckiest day ever. It was an awesome day. My friends and I all said thank you so much to my dad because he took us to the pool and to KFC to eat. It was the most brilliant day that I have ever had.

I really wish that day could happen again.

By Nehilofi

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're moving!

Kia ora thanks for checking out our Class Blog This is our final post on this blog because we are moving! Check us out at our new blog here