Tuesday 30 May 2017

My Family

My Family

My name is Iki. I have four sisters. They are Geneva, Suzie, Erina and Whitney and one brother whose name is Jeremiah                                  

Families are nice and they help you do your homework at home because that is what families do.

Mum always takes care of me, my siblings and cousins.

My family's goal is to be kind. My dad always works and so does my mum.

My family is the most important thing to me in the whole world. My dad is Toloa and my mum is Fakalaga.  

We are Niuean. I was born in New Zealand with my brother and sisters. My mum, dad and nana were born in Niue.   


By Iki

2 comments:

  1. Hi my name is konzay and read your comment Iki it was cool and keep it up and you will be the one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Iki this is mum thank you so much for the piece of work you have done, I enjoyed reading it.

    ReplyDelete

We're moving!

Kia ora thanks for checking out our Class Blog This is our final post on this blog because we are moving! Check us out at our new blog here