- Learn the rules and follow the game.
- Respect my teammates and equipment.
- Work together as a tem and share the equipment.
- Be a good winner and no put downs in the game.
- Play your best and no showing of and play fairly.
- Listen to the coach and follow instructions given by the coach.
Thursday, 4 August 2016
Fair play - What does it mean to me?
What does fair play mean to me?
It is fair to expect me to:
What do you need to make fake blood? Ingredients/Materials: 1. Corn Syrup 2. Red food colouring 3. Yellow or green food colouring 4. ...
For the last two terms, students have been doing club activities on every Thursday after lunch. Members of the Singing club, Ukulele clu...
Kiwi Sport - Softball Today we had our second session of softball with our coach. The whole lesson was about batting which is the funne...