- Following the rules of the game
- Respecting others
- Sharing and taking turns
- Working together as a team
- Communicating and solving problems in a peaceful way
- Make sure everyone is included in the game
- Being honest
- Giving of your best while playing
- Being a good winner and a good loser
Thursday, 28 July 2016
Fair Play and Good Conduct
Fair Play and good conduct
WALHT: play fairly and behave on the field
This week we have been learning about fair play and how to behave on the playground.
Some of the things we have been learning about fair play are:
I feel this Rugby player has the qualities of a fair player and conducts himself very
well on the playground.
What do you need to make fake blood? Ingredients/Materials: 1. Corn Syrup 2. Red food colouring 3. Yellow or green food colouring 4. ...
For the last two terms, students have been doing club activities on every Thursday after lunch. Members of the Singing club, Ukulele clu...
Kiwi Sport - Softball Today we had our second session of softball with our coach. The whole lesson was about batting which is the funne...