Fair Play and good conduct
WALHT: play fairly and behave on the field
This week we have been learning about fair play and how to behave on the playground.
Some of the things we have been learning about fair play are:
- Following the rules of the game
- Respecting others
- Sharing and taking turns
- Working together as a team
- Communicating and solving problems in a peaceful way
- Make sure everyone is included in the game
- Being honest
- Giving of your best while playing
- Being a good winner and a good loser
I feel this Rugby player has the qualities of a fair player and conducts himself very
well on the playground.