Sunday 13 March 2016

All about me, Trent

All about me

My name is Trent. I am a year 6 student at Glenbrae school. I am in room 8, my teacher is Mr Nath. My favourite subjects are reading and writing. When I leave school, I want to go to university and become an actor.

I am in Kauri house which has a green banner. My favourite colour is blue. I am a talented dancer. My favourite rugby team is the All Blacks. My favourite sport is rugby. My three goals are to improve in my maths, trying my best in school so I can fulfil my dreams (which is acting) and finally try and be my best.  

By Trent

1 comment:

  1. Well done Trent. I really hope that your dream of becoming an actor will be fulfilled.

    ReplyDelete

We're moving!

Kia ora thanks for checking out our Class Blog This is our final post on this blog because we are moving! Check us out at our new blog here